1. We should see a _______ reduction in processing time once we implement the new accounts
receivable system and the employees have been adequately trained.
A) significantly B) significant C) signified D) signification
2. According to market reports, consumer _______ is down this year by twelve percent, but
with the holiday shopping season just beginning that number is sure to improve.
A) profits B) spending C) taxation D) losses
3. If you feel it is essential to make changes in the order at this time, please _______ with
the Head Designer on how the changes will affect the schedule.
A) refer B) discuss C) consult D) confirm
4. After we analyze the proposals and make a recommendation, the final decision will then
be _______ to the project manager and her immediate supervisor.
A) down B) up C) on D) with
5. If Mr. Logan and Ms. Calkins are unable to meet at the _______ time, please email me and I’ll try to reschedule at a more convenient time.
A) prepared B) supported C) arranged D) canceled